This conference connects government officials, scholars, and practitioners from around the world to explore how taxpayer rights globally serve as the foundation for effective tax administration.
TAXPAYER RIGHTS CONFERENCE FIRESIDE CHAT
Listen to global tax leaders and experts as they discuss the most pressing issues facing tax
administrators on a global scale in a fireside chat.
Video – Challenges of Scrutineering Entities
VIDEO / AUDIO
FACEBOOK LIVE INTERVIEWS
- National Taxpayer Advocate, Nina Olson & Prof. Michael Lang, Head of Institute for Austrian and International Tax Law of @WU_Vienna, talk about taxpayer rights (Link).
- Jeffrey Owens, Director of WU Global Tax Policy center and Senior Policy Advisor to the Global Vice Chair at EY, talks about the #taxpayerrights fireside chats (Link).
- Hanyana Eric Mkhawane, Advocate, Office of the Tax Ombuds of South Africa & Diana Bernal, Procuradora de la Defensa del Contribuyente talk about taxpayer bill of rights (Link).
- Ali Noroozi, Inspector General of Taxation of the Australian Government & Christopher Rizek, General Counsel at Caplin & Drysdale discuss privacy and transparency, along with taxpayer rights (Link).
- Les Book, professor at Villanova University School of Law, talks about the Earned Income Tax Credit (Link).
- Cora O’Brien, the Tax Policy Director of the Irish Tax Institute, discuss the DBCFT (Destination Based Cash Flow Tax) (Link).
International Conference on Taxpayer Rights Twitter Moment
TITLE: Tax law experts discuss the most pressing issues facing tax administrators on a global scale. #taxpayerrights
DESCRIPTION: Taxpayer rights function as the foundation for effective tax administration. www.taxpayerrightsconference.com #taxpayerrights
Questions? Contact us by email.