Prins Hendrikkade 59-72, 1012 AD Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Each hotel has a limited availability of rooms at the conference rate. Please note that the conference occurs in Amsterdam’s busiest season, and the rooms fill up quickly. Once registered for the conference, you will have the opportunity to book directly with either hotel through your confirmation email.
Rooms in Art Deco style with high ceilings and large windows that allow plenty of natural light
Prins Hendrikkade 108 1011 AK, Amsterdam, Netherlands
T: +31 (0)20 5520 000
Superior Deluxe Room: Euro 215* per room (single occupancy), including breakfast & VAT (excluding 6% tourist tax)
*If you wish to stay at the Grand Hotel Amrath Amsterdam and make use of this special conference rate, you must:
• Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
• Copy email@example.com in the cc field; and
• Quote the bookings code GF3613.
Rooms in modern style with large windows within reach of Amsterdam’s famous shopping streets and cultural heritage sites
Oosterdoksstraat 4, 1011 DK, Amsterdam, Netherlands
DoubleTree offers a 10% conference discount on bookings by using this link.
Alternatively, below is a list of preferred hotels that we are happy to recommend within the vicinity of the conference location.
• Barbizon Palace: www.nh-collection.com/nl/hotel/nh-collection-amsterdam-barbizon-palace
• Kimpton de Witt Hotel Amsterdam: www.kimptondewitthotel.com (450 meters)
• Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centraal: www.inntelhotelsamsterdamcentre.nl/en/ (500 meters)
• INK Hotel Amsterdam – MGallery: www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-1159-ink-hotel-amsterdam-mgallery-by-sofitel/index.shtml (650 meters)
• Hotel V Nesplein: https://hotelvnesplein.nl/en/ (800 meters)
• Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam: www.moevenpick-hotels.com (1.8 km)